[Regional] Corporate Planning Financial Executive (FP&A)
What You’ll Do
- Analyze current and past financial data in order to monitor or keep track of the financial plan.
- Review monthly management reports and budget vs actual variance analysis and support local finance members to correct issues and make recommendations for issues identified.
- Evaluate financial performance through the analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends.
- Prepare budget documentation over several budget fiscal years, including the creation of complex spreadsheets, development of budget briefings, and delivering training to local finance team members.
- Develop and contribute new analytical or reporting tools for KPI monitoring.
- Review current business processes to identify potential areas for automation, streamlining and reducing duplicate work and data.
- Support ad hoc analysis, reporting, projects as requested.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business-related fields.
- 2-3 years experience in CPA firm or relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, or other related fields.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to conduct complex data analysis using analytical databases/tools (Microsoft Excel, Google sheets, etc).
- Strong sense with numbers and accuracy in managing a high volume of data and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a multinational environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, and able to work well under pressure.
- High level of personal integrity, trustworthy and reliable.
- Good command of English both in writing and speaking.
- N1 level certified Japanese is an advantage.
- Occasional overseas business travel is required.