Senior Executive/Manager - Finance
AnyMind Group is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world, driven by a core mission to make every business borderless. Starting from marketing tech, AnyMind Group has expanded its focus into cloud manufacturing, D2C brand incubation, entertainment tech, and HR tech in recent years. AnyMind Group’s marketing tech business line, AnyDigital & AnyTag looks to power the advertising of the future and provides digital marketing and influencer marketing solutions for both advertisers and agencies.
What You'll Do
- Reporting to the Singapore Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for all finance and accounting matters in the Singapore and Cayman Islands entity.
- Review financial statements and reconcile any discrepancies arising between the system and finance records, proactively seeking solutions to identify and minimize the differences.
- Monitor cashflow of the Singapore and Cayman Islands entity and help to prepare and review monthly payments.
- Prepare and ensure timely and accurate closing activities (monthly, quarterly & yearly) and submission of reports to the Regional Finance team.
- Assist Senior Finance Manager with the monthly budget versus actual analysis and preparation of the annual budget.
- Review work performed by Senior Finance Executive & Finance Executive.
- Support and involve in process improvement projects on an on-going basis.
- Assist Singapore Finance team and/or Regional Finance team with any ad hoc finance related projects/initiatives.
- Person-in-charge to liaise with external parties, such as auditors, tax consultants and corporate secretary.
- Review tax computations and liaise with tax agents to manage the tax filing process
- Assist Senior Finance Manager with quarterly and yearly audit.
Who You Are
- Minimum 4 years of working experience, preferably with audit experience in Big 4 or the relevant sector.
- ACCA or equivalent qualification and/or Bachelor Degree in accounting with strong Finance knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to handle large amount of data.
- Organized, meticulous and strong initiative.
- An energetic and self-motivated quick learner.
- IT savvy and excellent skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Experienced with accounting software (NetSuite will be an advantage)
- Experienced with Google Workspace (especially Google Sheets, Docs & Slides) will be an advantage.
- Experienced in cross border transactions will be an advantage.
- Familiar with accounting in accordance with IFRS, taxes and Singapore financial regulations.
- Salary and title will commensurate with experience
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive salary
- Performance review (twice a year)
- Performance bonus
- 18 annual paid leaves
- Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Laptop to be provided
- A professional, international and dynamic working environment
- Chances to keep up with cutting-edge trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced technology platforms