Influencer Marketing Manager (Affiliate)
Influencer marketing -AE, Ho Chi Minh City
What You Will Do
- Manage a team of 03 people: incharge of recruiting/Acquiring KOL/influencer who has expertise in affiliate marketing to foster dialogue and promote client campaigns; and also experience in scout KOL list, rate card, do master contract, and bundle deal.
- Briefing, negotiating & closing the deal with Influencer to proceed the campaign.
- Managing influencers’ outcomes for all marketing campaigns and on all digital platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Zalo, etc.), including coordinating with third parties and managing relationships between talents and the brand team
- Working on AnyTag platform to come up with strategic solutions for business partners and stakeholders
- Recruiting affiliate marketing influencers for AnyCreator network
- Cross functional collaboration with planning, creative, and other internal teams to deliver on business requests
- Taking ownership of accounts and/or projects from start to finish
- Offering rationalized strategic recommendations to business partners and stakeholders based on experience and industry knowledge
- Client Leadership – responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking, researching, managing milestones and approvals
- Guiding and leading the team to ensure timely delivery and process adherence
- Supervising and mentoring the team to achieve given requirements
- Update teams & partners on the ever changing influencer landscape
- Support other tasks if needed.
Who You Are
- A recognized university degree.
- Proficiency in Vietnamese and English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Influencer (Affiliate Marketing)
- At least 1 year of experience in the same position with proven ability to lead a team of 2-3 members.
- Prior experience in professional client relationship management is mandatory
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules.
- Proficiency in tools like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems is mandatory
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private Health Insurance
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in a professional, active, international and dynamic environment